Continuing our input lag database updates for the week, we managed to get our hands on several displays from LG, Panasonic, Sharp, RCA, and Memorex. Of particular interest are the LG displays sampled, as we managed to test more sizes of one of our top gaming picks, the UH6550 series. Additionally, we also managed to get our hands on LG’s popular E6 OLED series, though not quite as fast as the B6 from our top gaming picks linked above. Still, it’s a good gaming choice for those that want the amazing picture quality that OLED offers. For the best gaming experience, go for displays marked Excellent. Displays marked with the Great designation are also suitable for most gamers. Most of these TVs should be going on sale soon to make room for 2017 models, so be sure to check their current prices via the Amazon links supplied!
LG 2016 4K TVs:
- 55″ 55UH6550 – Input Lag: 19ms (Excellent) – Check Amazon
- 55″ 55UH6030 – Input Lag: 33ms (Great) – Check Amazon
- 65″ 65UH9500 – Input Lag: 28ms (Great) – Check Amazon
- 65″ OLED65E6P – Input Lag: 34ms (Great) – Check Amazon
- 75″ 75UH6550 – Input Lag: 28ms (Great) – Check Amazon
- 55″ TC-55CX400U – Input Lag: 49ms (Okay) – Check Amazon
- 65″ TC-65CX400U – Input Lag: 48ms (Okay)
- 60″ LED60B55R120Q – Input Lag: 117ms (Bad)
- 55″ MLT-5558 – Input Lag: 96ms (Bad) – Check Amazon
- 65″ LC65UB30U – Input Lag: 69ms (Bad) – Check Amazon
Many more displays will be added soon. If these displays did not suit your needs, then be sure to head over to our input lag database, featuring over 450 displays tested for gaming!