Just in time for the holidays, we have a big update coming to our input lag database! Today’s update features several models from LG’s OLED and IPS TV lineup. What’s remarkable is that LG has significantly improved input lag in their TVs year over year, with some of their 4K IPS models hitting unbelievably low input lag numbers – check out the impressive 11ms of input lag offered in 4K mode from the LG 75UK6570! If that’s out of the budget, LG’s 43″ UK6300 also offers an extremely low 12ms input lag under $400, quite an impressive value. We will be updating several more brands very soon!
Excellent – Recommended for the most hardcore gamers who value low input lag. The adjustment from a 60hz gaming monitor will be very minor or non-existent.
Great – A small difference from ‘Excellent’ displays, it shouldn’t affect the grand majority of gamers out there. Those most sensitive to lag may notice, but will usually be within 1 frame.
LG 4K HDR TVs:
- IPS LED – 75″ 75UK6570PUB – Input Lag: 11ms (Excellent) – Check Amazon
- IPS LED – 43″ 43UK6300PUE – Input Lag: 12ms (Excellent) – Check Amazon
- IPS LED – 55″ 55UK7700PUD – Input Lag: 13ms (Excellent) – Check Amazon
- IPS LED – 65″ 65SK9500PUA – Input Lag: 14ms (Excellent) – Check Amazon
- IPS LED – 55″ 55SK8000PUA – Input Lag: 14ms (Excellent) – Check Amazon
- IPS LED – 55″ 55SK9000PUA – Input Lag: 16ms (Excellent) – Check Amazon
- OLED – 55″ OLED55B8PUA – Input Lag: 21ms (Great) – Check Amazon
- OLED – 55″ OLED55C8PUA – Input Lag: 21ms (Great) – Check Amazon
Want to compare these displays to over 500 displays in our input lag database? You can do so here.